What can IRIS do for you?
1) Save you time. IRIS does the work and provides you with important information.
2) Provide vital genetic information. If patients have their genetic baseline’s available at IRIS, you will be able to access the results immediately.
3) Provide comprehensive analysis results based on your patient’s genetic test(s) results, life style and environmental factors.
4) Provide relevant information so you can select the most effective treatment for your patients.
5) Provide potential clinical trial(s) information
IRIS is your resource. We give the information you need quickly so that you can provide the most effective treatment for your patient.