IRIS makes it easy for Employers to save significant money, improve productivity, and have a healthier workforce in the following ways:
1. Save money by launching a science-based “corporate wellness program.”
2. Save up to 20% on health plan premiums immediately.
3. Improve productivity by promoting a healthy corporate culture.
4. Retain key employees by offering good health benefits.
IRIS Personalized Health and Wellness Services
We tailor programs to your corporate needs and make use of sophisticated scientific data, not routinely available in many of today’s top medical centers. Our approach is based upon:
1. Patents on “Artificial Intelligence System for Genetic Analysis.”
2. Two decades of research and development in personalized health and wellness.
3. In-depth analysis of functional microbiome, comprehensive metabolite (chemical signature), whole DNA, gene expression, lifestyle, family medical history, and environmental factors.
4. Technologies recognized by Frost and Sullivan’s North American Technology Innovation Award in Pharmacogenomics.
5. IRIS’s network of medical, science, technology, and business professionals.
IRIS Corporate Wellness Program
Employers can launch an affordable program for their employees and measure specific critical success factors. We provide an aggregate picture of the workforce health profile, which can be used to make better decisions that can save money and enhance health and productivity. Helping the Employer, and protecting their employees’ privacy, while improving their health and wellness is our top priority.
What Makes the IRIS Approach Unique?
We live in partnership with trillions of microbes, and our health depends on how well they are functioning. They help in digesting our food, make vitamins, train our immune systems, and create neurotransmitters that drive our nervous systems. Our personal DNA, microbes, and environment all interact to create chemical signatures of how well our bodies are working, and what might be in trouble or in need of repair. Knowing how to interpret this information is more important than the information itself. The IRIS platform is continually updated with new scientific data, as well as distilling it into practical recommendations.
IRIS tests DNA, microbial function, and chemical signatures of metabolites. IRIS examines up to 3.2 billion molecules in a person’s DNA sequence, about 10 million microbial gene activities, and approximately 900 metabolites. But that’s only the beginning. IRIS then integrates this information with personal medical records, lifestyle, family history and environmental factors.
The IRIS approach is based on more than 20 years of research and program development in obtaining accurate data, and learning how to meaningfully integrate it into health management. The IRIS platform itself is continually updated with new scientific data and its management.
IRIS works with individual employees and their doctors as needed. The depth of analysis by IRIS provides health care professionals with quicker, deeper insights into the nature of specific pathologies, enabling quicker, and more effective therapeutic interventions.
For more information, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.