Why do you need the IRIS Corporate Health and Wellness Program?
IRIS does for companies what they typically cannot do for themselves. After gathering confidential, individual employee health and wellness information, IRIS is able to provide an aggregate picture of the health profile of the group of employees in the program, while protecting confidential information, and provide each employee a tailored guideline for optimal health. With healthcare costs and chronic disease rates continually rising, Corporate Health and Wellness programs are no longer a fringe benefit but a necessity. While more and more Americans are becoming health conscious, increasing stress, constant multitasking and longer workdays are taking their toll on the health of employees and their families at all levels.
A good wellness program reduces costs without reducing benefits, while also increasing productivity and market capitalization.
Companies that invest in the health and well being of their workers achieved stock value appreciation of 325% compared to the S&P 500 market average appreciation of 105%.
The implementation of a Wellness program has already reduced direct medical costs for an employer by over $150 million, approximately $1,485 per employee, this year alone.
The essence of a wellness programs is to encourage individuals to take preventive measures to avert the onset or worsening of an illness or disease by adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Chronic diseases, which are preventable and often reversible, accounts for 75% of our health care costs.
What can IRIS do for your organization?
- The Iris Health and Wellness program is tailored for affordability, scalability, actionable effectiveness, and return on value.
- The program was developed using patented technologies and two decades of research and development on whole-person-analysis that includes whole DNA sequencing, microbiome analysis, gene activity monitoring, protein biomarker correlation, life style modification, family history, and environmental factors.
- We provide an unbiased scientific view and consultation to the patients and their physicians when necessary, to enable better and more precise medical decisions.
- We tailor an affordable Health and Wellness program to meet each organization’s needs.
- Iris provides support, leadership and commitment in the planning, framework and launch of the program.
- We develop short and long-term goals for each participating employee by tracking, aggregating and analyzing specific health parameters.
- The IRIS program enables people to take control of their own health and wellness.
Call us at (408) 806-7149 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.